BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bored Already??

Sometimes my lack of patience really gets the best of me. Why do things have to take so damn long? I am so that girl who would spends way to much money on weight loss magic pills if a.) I believed they would work at all and b.) they weren’t so awful for you. And while I am being totally honest, my workout video sucks. I have done the workout all of 4 times and it bores me out of my mind already. I have decided to stick it out with Miss Skinny Blond and her two mute friends simply because she made me a promise. She promised me that if I did her lame workout 2-3 times a week every week for 4 weeks, I would see results. I would have a leaner, more sculpted figure. She said my clothes would fit better, even if I didn’t lose a pound. Frankly giving her that many hours of my life without so much as a single pound of weight loss makes me want to scratch her eyes out, but I am going to give it a try. I guess I’ve already invested more than 25% of the required time so I may as well go all the way.

I’m sick of weighing myself everyday. I think I need to convert to a more Weight Watchers way of life. I should implement a weekly or biweekly weigh in. I am weighing myself several times a day and then over analyzing my weight every time. “Oh shit, maybe my hair is too wet”, “Was I wearing socks last time”, “I knew I should have peed first”. It’s amazing how many excuses I can come up with for a day’s fluctuation. Starting this week, I will weigh myself on Friday mornings. I will do so first thing, before I have had a chance to eat and come up with excuses. Then I will take it one step further and log said weight-ins in this blog.

Currently, I am a whopping 170. Remember Tyra Banks’ “Kiss My Fat Ass” campaign? I think she was like 165 then…. And a whole lot taller than me! My weight isn’t the only issue. My BMI is like 29. It should be around 23. My goal weight of 135 would bring me to a 23.2. I need to lose one extra pound to hit the 23 mark. Either way, I’ve got a long way to go. Summer is really closing in on me too. Yikes! What are my options? I think I can go with the full on grandma swimsuit complete with the skirt, the “miracle slimming” option that make everything not trapped in the suit squeeze out like sausage links or finally just be the woman who sits there in frumpy clothes, totally unwilling to move.

Sometimes I look at little Sophia and get so jealous. Why can’t adult fat rolls mean you are healthy and cute? She has it so good and doesn’t even know it.
Photobucket

0 comments: